Select the best answer
Congratulations! You have completed the quiz and are entered into the Associate raffle! Correct answers with an explanation are outlined below. See how well you did!
1) How should our company name should be written.: B. HotelPro - Our company name is one name with a capital H and a capital P. No space between.
2) What does the ‘Pro’ stand for in HotelPro?: A. Professional – Advancing forward.
3) Which of the images on the left is our standard company logo?: A) Logo A - The standard logo is the logo you see on the top left side of our company website.
4) What does the company image/favicon icon symbolize?: D. BOTH A & C. An H for HotelPro and an arch bridge which symbolizes the company’s strength in connecting talented hardworking individuals with outstanding career opportunities.
5) What is HotelPro’s brand color palette: B. Two shades of blue - one light and one dark.
6) What is our current company tagline?: C. Together. We Make a Great Team
7) What are the images you generally see accompanying the HotelPro logo?: C. Diverse people in both work and lifestyle settings.
8) What year was HotelPro founded?: C. 2002
9) Where is our company headquarters?: C. Atlanta, GA
10) What areas of Hospitality does HotelPro focus on to provide clients with staffing?: d. Housekeeping, Laundry and Food and Beverage
11) What is our company approach with our clients?: B. Flexible, Attentive and Reliable
12) True or False. HotelPro offers Health Insurance and Paid Training for their Team Members?: A. True
Read more about our company brand at www.gohotelpro.com/ourbrandstory